🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 295 — I Turned It On For The Dog Penis

as much as I enjoy Traci, I think it's about time for Scott's nephew Todd to make an appearance...

Aww I miss Todd! He was great.

I agree.

I guess it was time for the Lauren Lapkus backlash - James Adomian, Tim Heidecker, Tom Lennon and Jessica St Clair got similar complaints when they were appearing more regularly.

All I know is that Traci is right there with JW Stillwater and Don Dimello as my favorite CBB characters.

The only complaint I have is that both she and Wompler make it very sexual with Scott at times (a man married to his former girlfriend) and I find it sexist. Mostly because I feel it should be universal for all interns and thus I demand Gino develop a crush on him as well.

• Like 4

The only complaint I have is that both she and Wompler make it very sexual with Scott at times (a man married to his former girlfriend) and I find it sexist. Mostly because I feel it should be universal for all interns and thus I demand Gino develop a crush on him as well.

I think that's already happening. Gino just plays it cool.

After listening to the first few minutes of the podcast, I stopped and went to watch the series. Great stuff.

The Choose Your Own Adventure one was especially brilliant. Always nice to see Betsy Sodaro in something.

To be honest, these guys did't do much for me during the show. But thank the maker, Scott did have them on because Next Time on Lonny is freaking hilarious! - and I probably would never have found it without this ep.

Their 'Choose Your Own Adventure' episode is great so far, but I haven't been able to get past the part where you choose whether or not to use the n-word. (yes and)

• Like 2

As a long time fan of both CBB and Lonny, it was awesome to see my two favorite comedy worlds cross over. Nice to see the UCB-centric world of Earwolf mixing with people like Alex and Dan, and by extension, internet sketch groups like BriTANick.

When Traci talked about the "cat covered in rain," I could only think of this song...

(Trivia: Shudder to Think was fronted by Craig Wedren, who also does all the music for David Wain stuff, including The State...)

I'm going to check out Lonnie asap... it seems like it should be pretty great. I really enjoyed Scott's the bouqs,not the Zouks, promo. maybe just bc the name itself sounds pretty funny. All in all a great episode and Traci's ghost answer was classic. sidenote: she mentioned the duck meme I made so that's pretty cool! and I'll totally buy a TR pillow.

When Traci talked about the "cat covered in rain," I could only think of this song...

(Trivia: Shudder to Think was fronted by Craig Wedren, who also does all the music for David Wain stuff, including The State...)

I never realized that was the Shudder to Think guy! Their weird attempt to get their videos on MTV back then makes so much more sense.

Maybe it's me, but I think Traci on an "off" day is still better than some guests on their best day after a long-break (looking at you, Sappity).

• Like 4