🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jarrycanada

Kindergarten Cop (1990)

i can't believe this isn't here .The Arnold Schwarzenegger classic. listen to me now and believe me later, this is what the people want. after that horrible easier rider 2. i think we could all use a lesson from the master teacher, Arnold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO4X8_c80kg

let me show you kids how to make a ferret into a lovely jacket, don't cry little children you'll all get one!!

Amazing movie. Amazing choice for the podcast.

Also, this is the movie that taught me that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.

On a tangental note, I am a bit disappointed that they haven't done Twins yet and it has been the show logo from the start.

• Like 1

I said Twins, but meant Junior. Twins is enjoyable, Junior is not.

• Like 2

I didn't notice but I knew what you meant. funny I did a search and junior isn't listed here ether.

I give someone else the honours

rvk5dg.jpg

Twins was good, junior was horrible. for some reason I was thinking that junior was twins two.

does anyone know at what point did Arnold's hair go girlie man Hollywood?

at one point Arnold had cool looking hair. then he started getting waves to it.

this has been making the rounds the last couple of days but in case anyone hasn't seen it, witness the pinnacle of human achievement: Fartzenegger

Hey must turd, you sure your not canadian guy.

btw if you re-move the S in that link from youtube it will play as a window here.

this has been making the rounds the last couple of days but in case anyone hasn't seen it, witness the pinnacle of human achievement: Fartzenegger

Hmm...someone watched a few too many Farting Preacher videos

thanks, jarrycanada!

also, I grew up in Buffalo watching CBC, does that count?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this