🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
KrangkaDelic

"Go vortex-shuffle with your own kind, Shaffer, no-one wants ye here 'cept 'manda, and she just went to bed outside, yeah you heard me - outside, you

"Go vortex-shuffle with your own kind, Shaffer, no-one wants ye here 'cept 'manda, and she just went to bed outside, yeah you heard me - outside, you know under the stars like the way a brave combat soldier sleeps when they sleep outside, yeah that's right, she's totally special like our troops and moreover still she's pure, yeah you heard right Morton, pure: purer than you assbags could ever hope to be, probably even purer now than that first day she rode into town with Burnett, you remember, right? you called her raw? ho-boy. sure, she was raw - yeah, who wasnt back then in 96 - 96 like you wouldnt believe MAN! now that was discman doomsday let me tell you- every raver, rocker, brit-popper or grunger out for themselves, mate! and you better believe the gansters stalked the fringes -oh boy! - always on the look-out to advance in the game.crossing over, but never loosin the cool, i mean its over lapping social groups, man, thats what its all about, what vibrance! christ i can feel the pulses, man, spooky fucking pulses man, like from god, or aliens"

Late nights with davids' ketamine are soon to end; we are to regain our sanity, but loose a good friend

Sign in to follow this