🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Fellow Topics-heads,

I've heard Show & Black talk about an Atlanta study group (and some fellow Topics fan even wrote-in about one), but I've combed through these forums without finding anything about an Atlanta study group. Might there be another forum out there on the web where study groups are forming (this is a globally downloaded and listened-to podcast after all)?

Anyway, if there are Topics fans living in or around the Atlanta area that really want to dive deep and unpack that last 20%, we should definitely coordinate and form a study group (or join forces with the preexisting Atlanta study group if we can get in touch with them).

Warmest regards,

tslayr

• Like 1

Tsalyr,

As a current member of three tri-state Topics groups that gather in the NYC area, I can attest to the difficulty in finding a group listing on Craigslist or on the local information channel. Many of these groups shun traditional marketing due to security issues. Sadly, there are many spoilers who would love to drive the discussion off-track or try to profit off the solutions that arise in getting to the 100% mark.

When we solved the Middle East peace problem in our hour-long meeting some weeks back, we found someone diligently scribbling down unauthorized minute meetings which we were forced to seize. I won't reveal what shadowy foreign agency he worked for, but now we're forced to do background screenings on our membership.

I'd suggest putting your name out there and wait for someone to contact you to meet in a public place and prepare to be thoroughly vetted before attending your first meeting. Here's hoping the first TOPICON in the Pine Barrens adopts these methods or the spies will be as thick as the mosquitos which breed in those swampy parts.

• Like 1