🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 217 — Uta Hagen-Dazs

Talented actor and Michigan graduate, Matt Letscher stops by the calming shores to talk about his new movie that the Sklars are in, 'Teacher of the Year', getting into your High School's Hall of Fame, being a serious and working actor, wearing those mile long crotch pants from HER, on this week's Sklarbro Country. Plus, the Sklars get ready to throw out the first pitch in St. Louis, the crew explain Gym Teachers, and Dick Vitale calls in to dish on Wes Welker. There are nuggets of immense wisdom in here, listen up!

I don't think the Sklar Bros have ever sounded more like old men than they did while talking about Jameis Winston. He cursed loudly in college. HE CURSED LOUDLY. You want a full game suspension for that? He shouldn't have even been suspended half a game. I've had text books more vulgar than that.

I agree that the reaction has been a bit much, but the issue is the misogynist undertones, not the cursing.

I don't think the Sklar Bros have ever sounded more like old men than they did while talking about Jameis Winston. He cursed loudly in college. HE CURSED LOUDLY. You want a full game suspension for that? He shouldn't have even been suspended half a game. I've had text books more vulgar than that.

right after he was accused of rape. nice look, jameis.

Sign in to follow this