🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
NiceDad43

Hollywood Handbook: Tabbed Out

I was driving to work in my Miata today, thinking about a lot of stuff, dodging traffic, taking detours, and just enjoying me when I remembered that Hollywood Handbook still has a long way to go before it meets its goal of beating the wolf den butt, and trust me i'm surprised the show isn't called Den Wolf, it'd make about as much sense as anything else going on in this crazy messed up world these days

So the show needs ears, listens, and rave reviews, but how to sell it? Ordinarily I'd walk around in a hilarious T shirt and let that do the work for me but we all know how that's working out. A more sophisticated measure is called for

Now in a handbook, when you come across important information you need saving, what do you do? If you're my little antonio you probably put a piece of gum in there and god bless his heart he's really close on the important concepts there, but what the REST of us do is, we tab it. We take out our multicolored tabs and put a tab in color coded for how that particular scoop made us FEEl. tabs for things that are funny, tabs for things that are smart, good,a nd funny, things that are smart and funny, and things that are funny and good, i'm preaching to the choir here you get me

so i thought: why not make some tabs for our most important handbook of all, our hollywood handbook. and no i'm not talking about the physical copy that magically writes in itself and takes you on fantastic adventures like you get with the pro version, i'm talking about, sort of...editing, sort of engineering our favorite segments into one, long segment, that's still bite sized enough that we can show it to our friends, families, and loved ones, but i can't do it alone and i'm not even sure i can do it legally

but if you heart is true, and you love tabs, learning, and being fun, please use this discussion space to share your most cherished hollywood handbook moments, and together maybe we can tab out and make something beautiful

• Like 7

It sounds like you're talking about the long fabled, oft-thought-impossible, legendary Thing Of Which We Cannot Speak

The Hollywood Encyclopedia

• Like 1

I like the idea of an encyclopedia in that it's sort of...one BIG tab

but what i'm looking for is more of...a sparknotes encyclopedia

Are you talking about a "Best Of..."?

I don't know what you mean by tabs.

Just say "Because look like a peach."

But seriously though, combining the moments like that and others into a three-minute trailer so to speak would be good. If it were up to me most of it would be comprised of the podcast quarterly renewal episode.

• Like 1

YES I MEAN A BEST OF!!

but for notebooks, best ofs are the tabs you put in the notebooks, like this

r0MEX0L.jpg

So for example one tab would be, insead of graphics, "look like a peach", one tab would be shredding the mountain on a turtle shell, one tab could be mouse skellington, etc

Segments that make you buss up without being super familiar with the lair

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this