🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 9 - Into The Singularity Part 2

Corrine Fisher and Krystyna Hutchinson, co-creators of "Guys we Fucked: The Anti-Slut Shaming Podcast" hang out for a late night in the studio with Horatio, Chad, Seth Herzog a host of callers and Harrison Ford's brain. Jerry Minor is stuck in the Singularity still inside Hector's dispensary and we hear a taste of New York Juan, yet another of Horatio's parallel lives. The studio continues to fold in on itself as we find out what really caused the car accident from episode five.

Oh man, this is amazing. Loved New York Juan, and debate over the color of the plane. Loved the whole damn show! Chad's penis might not be a work of art, but Hooray Show sure is. *thumbs up*

when the final words from Harrison Ford to Calista came thru, I shot a snot-rocket. :lol:

• Like 1

The caller responding to 'Do you have any questions for us?' with, 'Yeah, is Jerry Minor there?" is perhaps the most perfect thing to happen ever.

• Like 7

I wouldn't mind being on those's ladies show... if you know what I mean...... sex...... god i am so lonely

• Like 1

Love the new logo.

The initial Ford scene with the references to all the different characters/movies was really funny.

• Like 2

Higher-res photo here.

That is some next level shit....

Amazeballs. Awesome. Move to the front of the line....

Matt, tweet that @mrhoratiosanz for a retweet

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the comments. For the record, my penis is above average in both size and beauty. Someone has to be the foil...

I am glad you are enjoying the trip with us. Next week is going to be a bit different and hopefully rewarding.

I won't go too much into this episode except to say that yes, the phone calls are getting weirder, and yes, we were taking them at around 3am pacific. K and C are awesome women and you should definitely check out "Guys We Fucked" -

(Seth Herzog just brought me peanut M&Ms and a diet coke, I'm not sure if he's leaving....)

While they were here, I recorded an episode for their show interviewing Horatio. I am not going to be editing it at all, just delivering the audio, but it is going to be an amazing episode and it took everything in my power to sit in bro bro studios with headphones on and a mic in front of me and keep my mouth shut for an hour. Brutal.

Stay tuned for Episode X... we have a VERY special guest coming in tomorrow to record and take us out of the Singularity.

LIVE SHOW!: We're heading to SXSW this weekend so if you are in Austin, Sunday night we'll be at the Hideout. Matt Besser will have a chance to defend the moat at UCB Sunset and hopefully Shannon won't freak out too badly....

• Like 3

The caller responding to 'Do you have any questions for us?' with, 'Yeah, is Jerry Minor there?" is perhaps the most perfect thing to happen ever.

We had planned all along to call back Jerry still stuck at Hector's Dispensary in this episode... when that guy randomly asked for Jerry, I lost my shit.

• Like 4

I love this show! It's better than a perfectly shaped penis. The end.

• Like 1

So I've been busy with some shit at work so I'm just catching up with the last two episodes now. Those Harrison Ford bits were so good (nice work Chad as the air traffic controller!). "Tell Calista that of all my wives... she was skinniest!"

Made me laugh anytime that plane sound trickled into the background of the podcast hahah. The segment at the end was pretty amazing too, just.. so ridiculous and canonically unsound ("use the force Hannnn"), I loved it. Enjoyed the guests too, though I think I had trouble at times distinguishing between Seth and Chad. On to episode 10!