🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 180 — #RaceTogether

There was an epic White Tears episode where Matt and the fat guy complained about a guest on "Yo! Is This Racist" who said people in the Midwest were racist. To Matt and the others on that ep, this was like the most egregious example of racism in our modern times.

Are you enjoying being willfully obtuse? Matt and Gemberling (or "the fat guy," as you prefer to call him) were pointing out the ludicrousness of the Yo! Is This Racist guest claiming the midwest to be comprised entirely of backwoods hicks, while pretending NY/LA were some kind of bastions of progressive thought, free from any racism.

But yeah, your version sounds cool too.

• Like 2

If there was an episode that I played for someone as an introduction to Improv4humans, this one would be in the top 5.

• Like 1

Amazing! Been listening for ages now but never been compelled to comment before.

"I'm in the bath!" - literally had me in tears. "HAT, HAT, HAT, Bill Murray, HAT!"

Reminded me of the "Dan!" sketch in Alan Partridge...

So good, keep it up guys!!

• Like 2

Are you enjoying being willfully obtuse? Matt and Gemberling (or "the fat guy," as you prefer to call him) were pointing out the ludicrousness of the Yo! Is This Racist guest claiming the midwest to be comprised entirely of backwoods hicks, while pretending NY/LA were some kind of bastions of progressive thought, free from any racism.

But yeah, your version sounds cool too.

That was their Yo, is "Yo, is this Racist?" Racist? bonus episode right? If so I remember them making a valid point but not going overboard.

Gil Ozeri should play Dom Dimello's cousin, He was basically doing Dom's voice in the alligator sketch.

I was definitely getting an Andy Daly vibe from that character in a very good way.

This whole episode was a treat from start to finish. I've been regularly listening to this show for about a year now. While there hasn't been a single episode I haven't really enjoyed, lately it seems that every other episode could qualify as an all-time best. This one is no exception. I'm not too familiar with Amanda Sitko, but she was dishing out some tip-top stuff. And I of course always expect nothing less than stellar from Gemberling. The Woody Allen scene killed me. Bill Cosby killed me. Haitian Joe killed me. Holy shit.

Sign in to follow this