🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 248 — Thank You Doug Buffone

The Sklars kick off this week's show with takes from around the sports world wherein they discuss a very crooked tow company, a football player that engages in sexual acts a little too close to home, and the proper way to handle your son dressing up as the enemy. Then, Randy and Jason welcome to the show Colin Hanks, who gives insight into how to succeed when remaking Star Wars. Additionally, Colin talks about the intricacies of working on a show as complex as Fargo, as well as why the LA Kings, along with the San Francisco Giants, are going to be just fine. Later, the gang discusses the dangers of Australia, a cheater living within the world of marathons, and why the only wars worth fighting are fought on Twitter. Lastly, Daniel Van Kirk gives a very special tribute to Doug Buffone.

Okay, I have to listen to the rest of the episode, but I just had to comment on the "The Trailer" you guys did for 'Unfriended' (that's what you get for putting plugs at the top of the episode!).

"OH GOD, I thought 'Lights Out' was something completely different!" - lol. This episode was too funny! I love these things and I'm glad Regal is ordering more. Thanks for the heads up! Please keep plugging new episodes, because they tend to get lost in my Youtube feed.

Just had to say that. Alright, now for actually listening to the episode :)

Sign in to follow this