🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 250 — Crabs For Life

Randy and Jason welcome to show pro-wrestler Chris Jericho, who talks about being the son of a pro-hockey player, life in wrestling, and what it's like to take a spike to the head. Additionally, Chris talks about the transitioning world of professional sports and how it relates to stand up comedy. Then, the Sklars welcome to the show Nick Mundy, who explains why Chris Jericho was the perfect candidate for his new show, wherein he portrays a cop, in between crimes. Later, the gang discusses a Nascar fan who takes his passion for the sport too far and a soccer player who doesn't know what a prank is. Lastly, Manny Pacquiao stops by in studio to talk about how he'll keep himself busy during his shoulder rehab.

Because I live in the Tampa area, Skipper's Smokehouse is kind of a big deal (Chris has most probably been there, just didn't know the name). http://skipperssmokehouse.com/ It's primarily an outdoor concert venue that sells food.

Jameis Winston, will probably become (like a lot of QBs that come thru Tampa) the Midnight Mayor of Ybor (lots of bars).

Jericho is such an outstanding ambassador for professional wrestling (and hell, even Canada). He's smart, funny, and well-spoken as all get out. A great guest in almost any forum. And handsome to boot!

I guess... I'm in love? I do enjoy when his Canadian accent slips in to his conversation, which he largely excised from his in-ring performances.

Sign in to follow this