🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
duxoop

Human Centipede 3

The Human Centipede 3: Final Sequence is getting quite bad reviews. Given the notoriety of the series, I think it would be perfect for the show.

BTW, the best way to reheat pizza (or to cook frozen pizza) is 4-5 minutes in the microwave for the top followed by a couple minutes in a skillet for a crispy crust. It's quicker than the oven, and I learned the skillet part from Queer Eye. I started using this method when my oven crapped out and it works so well I've stuck with it.

It has been getting bad reviews, but none of them make it sound like something that would be fun to watch. It all sounds like a cross between the "Sharknado" approach ("We know just how bad this movie is! Wink wink nudge nudge isn't it funny?!") and the trolling method of a 13-year old on YouTube (racial slur, sexist comment, rinse and repeat).

Everything I've heard about this was that it went too knowingly meta, and fans of the previous films were upset that it really didn't get to the centipede until the last 20 minutes, almost as if they forgot what movie they were making. Though doing this movie would give Tiny Lister another notch on the HDTGM All Star rankings.

Sign in to follow this