🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 370 — The Brochelor

In a world where Donald Trump has a chance at becoming president, you COULD very well have that power. Tell you what, if any of this stuff comes true, I owe you a Coke, and you promise to smother me with a pillow. Deal?

Yes, And you won't even see me coming...for either of those things. Random Coke shows up out of nowhere. Later on, random pillow smotherer shows up out of nowhere.

what i'm baffled about is something that to me is so commonplace and such a basic flavor combination as chicken and applesauce being completely foreign and absurd to someone. i had never actually realized that it was such a specific belgian thing, i thought it was a general food thing. i had definitely not considered that it could be foreign to anyone

I could be wrong because we're discussing words spoken on a recording, but I thought they were talking about "chicken applesauce" as in applesauce with bits of chicken in it. I think applesauce can be eaten on the same plate as just about any meat, so I don't think they were saying eating applesauce and chicken in the same meal was insane, just that eating a 'chicken-applesauce' would be

Welp I don't feel like going through 8 pages of what are surely mostly posts about the Howl app so I'm just going to jump right to the part where I say I enjoyed this episode. PFT and Gourley are always winners, nice to get them in both real and new character flavors!

• Like 1