🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 9 - Backwards in Heels

Join Danielle and special co-host Dannah Phirman (Hotwives of Las Vegas & Orlando) with return guest Matt McConkey (Marry Me) as they discuss Kim Richards' new mother/daughter reality show, Casey's possible Munchausen syndrome, and Kyle's sad and desperate party splits. Also, Danielle reads a brutal email from Yolanda to Bella involving a tampon strewn car and Casey tells us her thoughts on THOTS.

Check out the archived Bitch Sesh Rabble over @ https://www.rabble.tv/broadcast/56829ffa381e23e660ad87f5/view

Another great ep! You guys for real need to do an hour and half though. I know I'm a little piggy hungry for that RHo dish, but I feel like as soon as I am settling in and getting comfy the show is over!

Also, no one brought up when, on Potomac, Andrew basically said to Katie that the reason they aren't already married was because she wants it so bad. Which is like saying that he is withholding his proposal out of spite... Probably not a good sign! I'm no love expert or anything, but how can that be a good start to a marriage?

• Like 1

Also, no one brought up when, on Potomac, Andrew basically said to Katie that the reason they aren't already married was because she wants it so bad. Which is like saying that he is withholding his proposal out of spite... Probably not a good sign! I'm no love expert or anything, but how can that be a good start to a marriage?

Not a normal marriage no, but a housewives marriage? Perfect