🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
GedO'Halloran

Thanks Sean and Hayes from RSS to now.

Hi everyone on the forums.

I am not good at following conversations on internet forums, and I'm no where near as funny as all of you guys seem to be, so I don't contribute to the forums much.

That's not sarcasm, i have heard all of the call in shows from RSS and HH days, and you all seem to be really funny.

But, i consider myself part of the forum-family, even though of only posted a few times.

Perhaps the honesty and effort that went into those posts, i thought, might make up for my lack of frequency.

I accept that comes with the obligatory "you seem fun", or "hey Ged, you ok man?" callbacks.

But fuck it, its important to me, so I'm going to see it that way anyway.

:P

I have just started running through the Reality Show Show playlist for the hundreth time.

Sean and Hayes have had such a huge impact on my life, i am not sure why or how, but listening to how their minds work, and being apart of the type of conversation they have, has helped me retain my sanity at many times in my life over the past years.

If its not "blowing the joke", well even if it is because i'd love to know, i would love to understand how and why this is, if anyone has genuine insight into this.

So thank you Sean and Hayes.

I would love to know if one of the reasons you've kept up with what you have created for us each week?

To help certain types of people in this way?

If it is... does it deserve a bigger thank you?

I'm not sure, part of me thinks it would, would it?

Its on my bucket list to come over from Australia to say thanks in person. :)

And much love and respect for the HH and RSS forum community.

I can't do a joke to finish the post guys, im sorry, like i said, im not funny. :P

But I can do callbacks.

"A little bit of fish!"

One of the times you guys really busst Sean and Hayes shit right up on air.

:D

• Like 19

this is the ged post i've been waiting for man, respect friend 0//

• Like 6

Sean and Hayes have had such a huge impact on my life, i am not sure why or how, but listening to how their minds work, and being apart of the type of conversation they have, has helped me retain my sanity at many times in my life over the past years.

if retaining sanity is the slow, desperate trek through the dry desert mesas and deep glacial canyons of my emotional american southwest, surely Sean and Hayes are shamanistic apparitions, guiding me along this elusive, esoteric path.

tricksters, speaking through the ether, spinning fever dreams of car wraps, earwolf men, baby grandpas, teen popes.

but equally they are truth warriors, revealing the dark hearts and seedy proclivities of the ghouls which stalk me - skellingtons, engineers, scuzz men, sprite foxes. story monsters and joke beasts.

or maybe it's all just another thirsty mirage and it's just me and ol' lowly brett, my trusty pack mule.

easy, brett. easy there boy.

there you go. that's a mule.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this