🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CiscoKid

Silly Request

So obviously this is my favorite show. So many great parts it's hard to pick what parts make it the best. But one of the best bits is just straight up when Hayes will give a real good, deep HMM, as if he has been thought provoked, usually in the trademark exaggerated style. Anyway what are you guys' fav Hayes hmms?

Hi, CiscoKid!

You're probably not going to get a lot of good answers here, but that's only because we're a strange bunch and keep almost all discussions to the most recent episode's thread. Even just by giving you this information, I'm taking a HUGE loss to my post-to-likes ratio, cause most likely very few people will get a chance to see this post and give me those sweet sweet likes that I base almost all of my self-worth on. But I appreciate your enthusiasm and I hope you get the answer you're looking for!

http://forum.earwolf.com/topic/31190-episode-124-%E2%80%94-big-apple-bible-episode-1/

• Like 11

My favorite parts of the show always follow "Expand on that". People are so backed into a corner and always come up with something hilarious or are so flustered it ends up funny anyway

Sign in to follow this