🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Ghosts Can't Do It (1989)

One of Anthony Quinn's last movies and it's a real jem stone. you get the feeling he just phoned this one in from the nursing home he was staying in. It's like they wheeled him out of the room in his bed cot and shoot all of his scenes in what feels like one days work? ohh who am I kidding here, most likely one hour of his time. His pain killers would only work for that amount of time frame that he clearly is on. Anthony Quinn's I love you and I forgive you for this mess of a movie.

And now lady's and gentlemen i present to you, The art of the deal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6eFedIKhg

Yep it's got Donald Trump in it, need I say more.

• Like 1

Bump. POTUS "won" a Razzie for his role in this turd of a film. No fake news here.

Please do this movie!  Donald Trump's cameo in this meant he saved Gilbert Gottfried from winning a Golden Raspberry for his role in "Problem Child" (which would also be a pretty fun movie to do).  Murder!  Ghosts!  Suicide over a failure to satisfy a much-younger wife!  It's fun for the whole family!

"Ghosts Can't Do It" has probably the most accurate title of any HDTGM film (something June will love), and is the proud winner of three Razzies ("Worst Supporting Actor" - DJT, "Worst Actress" - Bo Derek, and "Worst Director" - John Derek) while also being tied for a third ("Worst Picture", with "The Adventures of Ford Fairlane").

• Like 2