🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ranman

After Last Seasion

After Last Season is arguably, THE WORST FILM EVER CREATED! It is the anti film, a dadaist monstrosity, a torture test in human endurance.

When I first saw this film several thoughts came into my mind, such as if this was for real, a joke, or just a demented art student showcasing his disaster of a thesis project. I was wrong however, this film was reported by IMDB as having a FIVE MILLION DOLLAR BUDGET, shot on 35mm fillm, enlisted S.A.G actors, and was shown in just four theaters across the country. Yet it is a film so awful the film's distributor told the theater managers to BURN THE PRINTS, rather then ship it back.

This film had everything wrong, poor lighting, wooden acting, bad CG, shoddy camera, and a incoherent plot that will leave the viewer wanting to throw there chair at the screen towards the 80 minute mark. I saw this film TWICE, once by myself, and once with friends trying to joke at it, but this is not even a film you can joke with friends about for your friends will actually start to leave the room towards the 20 minute CG mind sequence. You will find your self constantly trying to remind yourself that this film was made in 2009, and not 1979.

If you can stomach this film and give it a review you will be doing the film more a service then certainly what the director did with it.

Trailer -

After Last Season is arguably, THE WORST FILM EVER CREATED! It is the anti film, a dadaist monstrosity, a torture test in human endurance.

When I first saw this film several thoughts came into my mind, such as if this was for real, a joke, or just a demented art student showcasing his disaster of a thesis project. I was wrong however, this film was reported by IMDB as having a FIVE MILLION DOLLAR BUDGET, shot on 35mm fillm, enlisted S.A.G actors, and was shown in just four theaters across the country. Yet it is a film so awful the film's distributor told the theater managers to BURN THE PRINTS, rather then ship it back.

This film had everything wrong, poor lighting, wooden acting, bad CG, shoddy camera, and a incoherent plot that will leave the viewer wanting to throw there chair at the screen towards the 80 minute mark. I saw this film TWICE, once by myself, and once with friends trying to joke at it, but this is not even a film you can joke with friends about for your friends will actually start to leave the room towards the 20 minute CG mind sequence. You will find your self constantly trying to remind yourself that this film was made in 2009, and not 1979.

If you can stomach this film and give it a review you will be doing the film more a service then certainly what the director did with it.

Trailer -

This "came out" like a year or so ago. I was kinda hoping it would take off like 'The Room', but I think it might be too awful. I still haven't seen it, truth be told, but it looks like easily one of the worst movies ever made...

I think this film would be absolutely perfect for HDTGM? (I can almost hear Jason now, shouting in frustration at how incomprehensible it all is), but it's sort of slid out of the public's consciousness.

I bought it on DVD direct from the website as soon as it became available (www.afterlastseason.com - it's amazing) but it's not for sale there any more, it's not on Youtube, it's unavailable on Amazon...the only thing holding this back from being one of the all-time great episodes of the show.

Sign in to follow this