🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
kmcclean

The Zookeeper

The trailer has just about every bad movie cliche thrown in there. It's amazing! Please do this movie!

This movie, absolutely. There are scenes that rival Old Dogs in sheer incomprehensibility. I was literally screaming with confusion at multiple points in the movie. It's amazing.

I'm a little surprised this hasn't been recommended yet, although I'd imagine there's a good chance nobody here has ever seen it. I remember when the previews first started airing being amazed how horrible it looked, and after recently being forced to watch it with my nephew I can assure you it is much worse than you could possibly imagine.

One positive, this was the most enjoyable movie watching experience I've ever had with him. Even though he's only 8 years old, we spent the entire movie making fun of how horrible this piece of shit is.

I know this is a fairly obvious choice but I think it would make for a really great episode.

*Before posting I searched The Zookeeper and nothing came up. After posting found it crazy nobody had suggested this yet and typed just Zookeeper and saw it's already been suggested. Sorry.

Edited by BagguhMcGuirk

Maybe they could make the episode a double-feature with Paul Blart: Mall Cop...

Maybe they could make the episode a double-feature with Paul Blart: Mall Cop...

I would like to believe that in foreign territories, the "Paul Blart" franchise is several installments deep. "Zookeeper"? "Paul Blart: Zookeeper". "Here Comes the Boom"? "Paul Blart: School Teacher"!

• Like 2

I would like to believe that in foreign territories, the "Paul Blart" franchise is several installments deep. "Zookeeper"? "Paul Blart: Zookeeper". "Here Comes the Boom"? "Paul Blart: School Teacher"!

Oh yeah..."Here Comes the Boom" happened. What if they did a two-hour long special with all three of those? They could call it "How Did Kevin James Get Work."

Sign in to follow this