🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
LauraCraycraft

Thank you Scott Aukerman

Hi, this topic is for Scott Aukerman because it was too long for Twitter and I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I just wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you to Scott Aukerman and all the Earwolf gang. I was late to the podcast and have caught up on most all content and I absolutely love it especially Comedy Bang Bang. I found these shows at a time in my life where laughs were few and far between. My dad had passed away and it was the most depressing and devastating event

That has ever happened to me. It felt like I was living just until it was my turn to die. I have a decent commute to work so one day I decided to switch over to some podcasts. The first Comedy Bang Bang I listened to was Ep 300 and it made me laugh to the point of tears and for the first time since the funeral it wasn't because I was sad. These shows really helped me and all the guests are hilarious and diverse and I hope It continues for a very long time . So Scott Aukerman thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing laughter back into my life.

• Like 15

Laura that is really something possibly a lot of us can relate to. Actually I found Earwolf back when it was literally one podcast: Comedy Bang Bang, and episode 14 was the latest episode then. I was hooked immediately, I was at that time looking for something to distract me from my own loss, that was tremendous loss to me as well, personally. This place has given me immense pleasure and even healing, honestly. Its been wonderful to see the success grow from one little show called "Comedy Death Ray", which it was at that time. Thanks for helping me get through stuff and cheer me up too, Scott and the rest!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this