🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 37 - Tomfoolery/Something's Fishy (w/ Matt McConkey, Jarett Weiselman)

Danielle is out of the nook this week w/ fan fave Matt McConkey serving as her co-pilot through some treacherous OC and NYC waters and with them is special guest Jarett Weiselman (Buzzfeed). They sail to a dirty sandbar, find out about Kyle's low ceilings and talk about that NUTROCIOUS night in orange county.

Casey chimes in from afar with some "boots on the ground" stories involving Andy Warhol and Jesse Spano and Jessica Chaffin gives us some important insight on Jersey and cured meat filled fridges.

I really want to join the facebook group and am hitting a wall. Anybody have the full name of the group? Anytime I search "bitch sesh by alene too: a real podcast breakdown" I get three meetup groups popping up. HELP!

I really want to join the facebook group and am hitting a wall. Anybody have the full name of the group? Anytime I search "bitch sesh by alene too: a real podcast breakdown" I get three meetup groups popping up. HELP!

The direct link to the group is (allegedly) https://www.facebook...743701469211638.

It looks like it worked as recently as August 10, but when I access it today, I get a "Content not available" error. I'm not sure whether that means the group has been shut down or made invisible to non-members OR my Facebook account is acting weird.

If that link doesn't work for you, I'd suggest asking Casey on Twitter.

The direct link to the group is (allegedly) https://www.facebook...743701469211638.

It looks like it worked as recently as August 10, but when I access it today, I get a "Content not available" error. I'm not sure whether that means the group has been shut down or made invisible to non-members OR my Facebook account is acting weird.

If that link doesn't work for you, I'd suggest asking Casey on Twitter.

Thanks! I've tried that link before as well and i think it's only visible to group members. I'll certainly ask Casey. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this