🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
bucransom

rip my ears off

this is by far the worst podcast ever. i listen to many, and the best thing i can say is - well, i like the opening. after that, matt will put you to sleep. the idea of the show is stupid, the conversations with the contestants are a waste of time. they all suck, i'll never listen to any of them. i met matt once at the ucb and had to push him out of the way to take my seat for a marc maron wtf taping. that guy can take up more space in a plaid shirt since, maybe , dick webber. kill this podcast and give everyone who downloaded hundred thousand dollars as compensation. thank you.

sorry, need to clarify - one hundred thousand dollars. hey, i'm not greedy, they can tape the shows without air conditioning as long as i get my sports car.

Thanks for the feedback buc ransom. We'll all keep working hard for you. Keep listening to The Earwolf Challenge!

wow.

with dedication to alcohol and stolen meds, combined with a keyboard and internet access, I graciously accept the inaugural Douchebag Challege award.

It is well deserved.

With that said, the show still sucks in content and focus. But I do apologize to dick webber, and the entire webber clan.

and to matt.

Sign in to follow this