🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
brettcm82

Earwolf Commercial Breaks

The commercial breaks do not annoy me at all when there is an announcement to be made or commercial. I understand why you do it and it's cool with me. But it's kinda annoying when there is a break for no reason. For example Professor Blastoff. The breaks are pointless and takes me out of the moment. Then they have to re-introduce their guest and say what's going as if they could have people just tuning in halfway through the show.

I love earwolf and all the people. I love everything you've done. Comedy Bang Bang is a perfect podcast.

The commercial breaks do not annoy me at all when there is an announcement to be made or commercial. I understand why you do it and it's cool with me. But it's kinda annoying when there is a break for no reason. For example Professor Blastoff. The breaks are pointless and takes me out of the moment. Then they have to re-introduce their guest and say what's going as if they could have people just tuning in halfway through the show.

I love earwolf and all the people. I love everything you've done. Comedy Bang Bang is a perfect podcast.

I think I remember Jeff saying on the Wolf Den (with Hardwick?) that they have those breaks so in the future when they get advertisers, there will be a clear break in older podcasts to drop the ads in.

I think I remember Jeff saying on the Wolf Den (with Hardwick?) that they have those breaks so in the future when they get advertisers, there will be a clear break in older podcasts to drop the ads in.

i give prof. blastoff credit for making their commercial breaks creative and funny instead of it just being a reference to the earwolf site or something (not that i mind those, or anything)

i give prof. blastoff credit for making their commercial breaks creative and funny instead of it just being a reference to the earwolf site or something (not that i mind those, or anything)

You know what might not be a bad idea is some plugs for other Earwolf episodes for listeners to check out in those breaks.

You know what might not be a bad idea is some plugs for other Earwolf episodes for listeners to check out in those breaks.

Sign in to follow this