🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
sawguy2010

Nerd Poker Stopped Working?

Hey guys,

I came across this podcast about a month ago and really enjoyed it. I got too about podcast 25 when something happened. For some reason i am not able to download the podcast anymore. All of my other podcasts work fine and download but this one. I cant even listen to it from the iTunes store? When i click download nothing happens. Once i got an error code 403 but that does not happen very often. I don't know what is wrong with this podcast, but it bums me out, i really liked it. If anyone has a solution i would be grateful, this has been going on for about three weeks. All comments welcome,

Sam

Hi Sam,

Nerd Poker is now exclusively available on Howl.fm and Stitcher Premium. You can sign up for either and get a 7 day free trial with the $4.99 monthly plan, or 30 days with the currently special priced $34.99 annual plan. This will give you access to tons of original podcasts and archives, stand up albums and more. It's not just for Nerd Poker if that helps sweeten the deal. You can listen on the app for iOS and Android, or on the Howl website (Stitcher will have web listening soon).

If you have any more questions about this or need help signing up or anything please email me support@howl.fm and I'd be more than happy to help out! :)

Thanks for getting back to me. Why was i able to listen to it before? I got up to episode 25. It still shows the podcast on the iTunes store? Was that a glitch? Thanks for your time,

Sam