🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Snizlede78

Almighty Thor

If you haven't seen this Asylum Studios monstrosity, please check it out. Richard Greico plays a sickly looking Loki. Kevin Nash (from Wrestling fame.) as Odin. Then there is Cody Deal who seems like he was picked right off the street for his role as Thor. The acting is hilarious and the CGI will make you puke in glee. In some scenes it looks like they grabbed Richard Greico out of bed at 2 in the afternoon, put him in costume, and filmed him walking down the street. Most of the time the actors don't even react when these giant CGI monsters come around. I honestly don't think there was a plot to this epic catastrophe. I would love to hear the gangs opinions on this 92 min romp through a crackheads version of Norse mythology.

If you haven't seen this Asylum Studios monstrosity, please check it out. Richard Greico plays a sickly looking Loki. Kevin Nash (from Wrestling fame.) as Odin. Then there is Cody Deal who seems like he was picked right off the street for his role as Thor. The acting is hilarious and the CGI will make you puke in glee. In some scenes it looks like they grabbed Richard Greico out of bed at 2 in the afternoon, put him in costume, and filmed him walking down the street. Most of the time the actors don't even react when these giant CGI monsters come around. I honestly don't think there was a plot to this epic catastrophe. I would love to hear the gangs opinions on this 92 min romp through a crackheads version of Norse mythology.

Sign in to follow this