🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 183 - Employee Reviews, Our Useful Tool

sorry i haven't posted in a while. colin put me in british prison. anyway, great ep once again. bravo

• Like 2

my Mount Staffmore

Mount%20Staffmore%20HH%20183%20Z.png

I was just thinking, who does Cody most remind me of- George Washington, obviously. You know he would totally destroy a cherry tree like nothing and him having wooden teeth might also explain his strange drinks, or the teeth could be an acoustic thing and he had the wooden ones put in to be better at sound engineering

this ep was fantastic, everyone did so well and while in the back of my mind I was hoping that a rumble would break out it ended up just perfect even without a rumble or someone ziplining in from a tower

• Like 4

sorry i haven't posted in a while. colin put me in british prison. anyway, great ep once again. bravo

Please use the proper british spelling: prisoun.

• Like 4

It didn't quite reek of death, which is always a plus in any dwelling place, but there was a certain stench, crusty CO2 mixed with well zested lemon fruit and toasted goat dreds, this immediately ushered everyone into a festive holiday spirit, remembering better days climbing trees in the citrus grove and toasting goat dreds over an open fire

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 8

I am going to admit something right here that may surprise some if not all of you.

I had to stop listening to Crimetown and Stown and any other podcast like that because I'm not sure how to put this in a polite way but when I listen to those podcasts and hear the hosts talking I sort of get why middle america hates the liberal east coast elites and how Trump got elected.

I think Earwolf has the best staff if I am being totally honest.

Crossing my fingers that we get an ep this week.

As an aside, why can't the idiots at Feral get an ep out on time?

• Like 8

Hey Charlie Brown,

Can you do one of the funny pictures but with me in it?

Thank youuu!

• Like 7

Hopefully the boys steal Comedy Bang Bang's thunder by releasing a four hour episode tomorrow.

• Like 9

Only in fifteen minutes or so and already I have a super bad case of the giggles.

• Like 4

Just posted this as a new topic but even I know the current ep thread is where all THE REAL communicating happens:

I have 2 extra tickets to tonight's sold out live show at UCB Sunset - anyone interested just message me! Free of charge - just hoping I can find 2 true HH fans to take them.

• Like 8

Sign in to follow this