🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
TheSwirlyPat

I love you Part two

Ole Scotty,

Here's a second letter of appreciation, which includes an apology. A year ago, I wrote into this forum, explaining how your sense of comedy, your personality, your love for Kulup and the guests on your show with whom you interact, had completely got me hooked on your show. A year later, and I've only grown with love and appreciation for you and everyone you have on your show. However, I said something about not liking the tv show.

I want to say, that after I watched the 100th anniversary episode(it didn't take me 100 episodes to get there), I realized what you were doing. I think that I was looking for the podcast in tv form. But tv and radio are different and so, the comedy is different. You're TV show Comedy Bang Bang, is amazing. Your brand of comedy, is new, authentic, original and yet somewhat old school. You actually made me realize how much I love comedy. You are like a string-that ties American comedy together.

Thank you for providing tremendous content, as well as quality, because I can't get enough of your work.

Love,

The Swirly Pat

Sign in to follow this