đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 306 - Jim Bakker's End Times

Andy Daly and Bob Dassie join Matt Besser this week for scenes about a critic being confronted for snubbing a show, a hostel owner who charges in anecdotes, and an aggressive neighborhood mediation. Later, youths lose their innocence by way of playing cards, and a group of zealots neglect their hygiene in anticipation of the end times.

(0:38 - 5:18) Intro Story - Not being able to get your show reviewed - Theater critic gets confronted for not publishing a review of a show he saw

(6:34 - 14:26) Twitter Suggestion - kabuki - Theatregoers get prepped for 2.5 hour tea-sipping scene

(14:32 - 24:45) What is Bothering You? - Calling Rich about the Hei Hei toy - Child gets an annoying toy instead of supplies during a flood

(26:52 - 37:10) Question from Listener - “Where have you visited that you felt most out of place” - hostel owner charges in anecdotes

(39:00 - 46:00) - Man on the Street Interview - “What is your proudest accomplishment” - Army veterans war memories all focus on the ills of marriage

(46:07 - 58:50) - Crap on Youtube - “Crazy Woman Harassing Service Dog & Man In Wheelchair at Wal-Mart” - An aggressive neighborhood mediation

(58:55 - 1:11:47) Question from Listener - “What is one moment from your childhood that you want to relive?” - Youths lose their innocence after finding sexy playing cards

(1:11:53 - 1:23:37) Crap on Youtube - “Kevin Shorey Sings Terrible Song On the Jim Bakker Show” - Religious zealots stop wiping their asses before the end times

Finally! It's been too long since Andy Daly's been on the show!

Agreed. I need so much more Andy Daly in my life. My Daly intake is dangerously low.

• Like 2

Agreed. I need so much more Andy Daly in my life. My Daly intake is dangerously low.

Your Daly intake should be daily.

Sign in to follow this