Lando

Kangaroo Jack (2003)

1. It's streaming on Netflix until Jan 1st
2. It has an 8% on Rotten Tomatoes and a 4.1 on IMDB
3. Nominated for 2 razzies and 2 teen choice awards
4. It has a rapping kangaroo
5. It's a Jerry Bruckheimer movie

bump, for Gooby's sake.

I saw this in theaters at 13 and was profoundly disappointed. it's definitely HDTGM material... I'm surprised they haven't already done it since it was a box-office success that was eviscerated by critics.

I would like them to do this movie and have Jerry O'Connell and Anthony Anderson as guests.

I had totally forgotten that Jerry O'Connell was in Burning Love and Piranha 3D with Paul... so I'm sure they know each other. even though I remember him saying in a recent minisode that having friends in these awful movies doesn't necessarily mean they won't cover them, the chances of this movie getting done are probably pretty slim.

unless Jerry O'Connell has a serious sense of humor about (arguably) the worst decision of his career...

O'Connell seems like the kind of guy who has a sense of humor about himself.

I had totally forgotten that Jerry O'Connell was in Burning Love and Piranha 3D with Paul...

And an episode of "NTSF!"

From the director of Coyote Ugly, and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer

Starring:

- Jerry O'Connell

- Anthony Anderson

- CHRISTOPHER WALKEN and MICHAEL SHANNON!

IMDB description:

Two childhood friends, a New York hairstylist and a would-be musician, get caught up with the mob and are forced to deliver $50,000 to Australia, but things go haywire when the money is lost to a wild kangaroo.

8% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Grossed $88M on a $60M budget, and got an animated sequel!

Loved this movie so much as a kid. Probably still my favorite Australia movie lol

Sign in to follow this