🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Since Mick Jagger's role in Freejack is on the topic of movies starring members of historically-significant British bands, how about Caveman?

According to Wikipedia, the lead "Atouk (Ringo Starr) is a bullied and scrawny caveman living in 'One Zillion BC – October 9th.'"

The movie was on Netflix at one point, but I'm not sure about now (and I don't have a subscription to check, sorry.) However, a quick Youtube search may find a full copy.

I couldn't find another reference to the movie in the forum except for a comment on it in the View to a Kill thread, so apologies if this has been discussed otherwise.

if you look at the years of all the movies covered by hdtgm, the only year from 1980 to 2017 without a representative is 1981. i've mentioned this a lot before and this movie always gets a shout out when i ask for suggestions. it's on youtube alright. i've deliberately avoided it in case the gang decide to review it.

This film was another one of those things that was in regular HBO rotation when I was younger.  I may not ever want to have to sit through it again, but it would be fun to force Jason to reckon with it.