🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Pure Guava

Why sex ed never covers the fact that a boy's 1st erection always points in the direction of his 1 true love is beyond me.Seems like pretty vital info

Why sex ed never covers the fact that a boy's first erection always points in the direction of his one true love is beyond me. Seems like pretty vital information to have at the time.

To clarify: even if the initial boner happens in Indiana and his soulmate is a girl he's never met in Nepal, the boner will point towards Nepal. Many broken hearts could be prevented if we had at this head start towards true love. Wherever the magic boner (first boner only, after that its divining rod powers are no more) points you pack your luggage, catch a train in that direction and don't stop dating girls in that part of the hemisphere until you meet "her". So many wasted dates on girls on the wrong side of the globe.

Thanks a lot Ed (Ed "Sex Ed" Tomlinson, the only sex ed teacher qualified to teach on Earth until the next albino deer is spotted during a blood moon. That is the sign the chosen one awaits, upon which he/she will begin the protocol of succession (hunt, trap, kill Ed, then eat his heart, watch 31 reruns of Ally McBeal BACKWARDS, jaywalk on accident, write a best-selling cookbook and finally read the ancient scroll entitled "Everything You Wanted To Know About Weiners, Girl Parts And Butts But Were Afraid To Ask"...then and only then will he/she take his place as the World's One True Dong Professor), I can't wait until your heart fills the stomach of the next incarnation of St. Sexy, there's no way he/she could be worse than your magic boner ignoring ass.

Sign in to follow this