🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Pure Guava

Salvador Adderalli's works exude manic energy, the paint seems to vibrate off the canvas right into your pores, whispering "sleep is for the weak"

Alternate/original/too long for topic title window: Salvadderall Dali paintings are defined by their manic energy, note how the paint practically vibrates off the canvas, enters your pores and fills you with an urge to clean every square inch of your house as you ponder why the ultra-thin lady with bad skin in the painting is taking apart melted clocks in the dead of the night

Alternate/original/too long for topic title window: Salvadderall Dali paintings are defined by their manic energy, note how the paint practically vibrates off the canvas, enters your pores and fills you with an urge to clean every square inch of your house as you ponder why the ultra-thin lady with bad skin in the painting is taking apart melted clocks in the dead of the night

I think Salvadderall Adderalli works better, but what do I know, it’s not like I’m a painter, no, it’s just me, Adam Scott, star of stage and screen. Sorry to disappoint and NO, you cannot have Scott Aukerman’s cell phone number so quit asking, nerds

Sign in to follow this