🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 247 - Patton Oswalt, Our Close Friend

The famous PATTON OSWALT finally joins the conversation to discuss an upcoming event with the boys.

• Like 6

Like a really good description of the episode but with great hair written by a master of podcast descriptions.

• Like 7

Check out my pic, I challenge Dalton to a hair off. (JK, Dalton. I think we should collabo instead)

• Like 5

I guess this forum is going to be flooded with fan art of Sean's pressed ham. FINE I'll look at them. Go on. Post away.

• Like 7

I guess this forum is going to be flooded with fan art of Sean's pressed ham. FINE I'll look at them. Go on. Post away.

If it does I'm going to have to roll this car door window down because it'll got hot in here! *fans self and swoons*

• Like 5

If it does I'm going to have to roll this car door window down because it'll got hot in here! *fans self and swoons*

don't do that, you'll let out all the a/c cooled air. just ask me to turn up the fan next time.

• Like 5

I'm more of an LA Podcast fan these days, really find myself using all the stuff I learned in everyday life.

HH engages in nimby-ism each and every week: "Nice: It's My Best Yet!" This show just keeps getting better folks

• Like 5

Pro version talk, paupers fuck off:

Either Kevin lied to Hayes about them going long enough OR he cut something from the ep. I shudder to think what the consequences could be for the poor boy (I'm a sometime fan), but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets fired, because HE WOULD DESERVE IT.

• Like 6

robotam is right. not that I doubt him but I had a couple of minutes, so I just ran the numbers myself, simply to verify. He's gone. He's outta here.

Who had July 18th (Western Hemisphere) in the Kevin will be fired pool?

edit: wait a second, Fired Pool.... that gives me an idea for a super.. well not exactly hero B)

Edited by nohorseman
  • Like 5

Forget Janelle Monaé, Sean's recent trend of telling old-timey jokes to Hayes's great amusement is giving me life :wub: Also Kevin I love you but the Pro Version was short and you must be exiled.

• Like 5

I... Um... I like Chef Kevin and I'm in like with him. *runs away giggling*

*comes back*

But I'm not in LIKE like with him!

• Like 6

Just noticed this, it should be spelled "Oswald " be sure to fix it whenever you see this dalton

• Like 6

sick a Bosch t-shirt but STILL no tanks or no tanks tank top after all these years. earwolf is so in touch with their customers.

oh and hey you if youre reading this and don't know what im talking about maybe try to translate from sarcasm fucker cause im fluent in it

• Like 6

Pre recorded episode this week, I reckon. No popcorn gallery.

• Like 6

hey mike and matt,

how'd you guys get to writing for the aquabats super show? i'll bet that was a fun experince

• Like 4

O sweet handbook whom i cherish and hold gently on the front porch swing,

there is no other pod before thee, the sun rises and sets on your sonic waves

another%2048%20HH%20tie%20dye%20A1%20sml.jpg

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this