🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Pure Guava

Wait, this is called a taco "shell"?Taco turtle house?Taco pretty beach find? What's next,taco sweater?And that is how the billion$ franchise was born

Wait, this is called a taco "shell"??!! Taco turtle house? Taco pretty beach find? What's next, a taco sweater? Wait a minute...*

*spoilers on how the Earth eventually is overrun by Bee-like space creatures and mankind is liquified into Royal Jelly below, proceed at your own risk:

And THAT is how the billion-dollar franchise Taco Sweater was born.

We have to pinpoint the exact moment in time and space your great-great-grandfather had that conversation, that is where we send the Terminator to....terminate....him to assure that the company that destroyed the planet never gets a chance to sell a single sweeter..I I mean taco sweat---wait a minute....

And THAT is how the trillion dollar franchise Taco Sweeter was born

We have to pinpoint the exact moment in time and space your great great grandfather had that conversation, that is where we send the terminator to...terminate...the special agent who founded the company that destroyed the planet again, it was that moment where he figured out the key to a good franchise is to take something that already works and just tweak it enough where it seems like a unique idea. Hey wait a minute....

And THAT is how the quadrillion dollar industry Hollywood was born.

It's up to you to figure out how Taco Sweater and Taco Sweeter resolved the obvious copyright issues. that is your assignment for the weekend, a 3-page minimum, single spaced, no bigger than 14 font (LOOKING AT YOU, MISTER BRIDGES) essay on untying this future knot in hopes of allowing the past make more sense to those who weren't there for no reason other than an empty feeling in their present lives which makes them look backwards to a time they could control and organize unlike the madness that engulfs their every waking hour. How many gallons of tribute blood would Xzenniaul demand this weekend? How many bodies can one space warlord fit in his hirzunguial? That thing was bloated as is, if only I knew more about his people and their biology...Hey wait a minute...

And that is how my dad was killed. Never ask a level 3 warlord anything personal unless he's drunk off his 4 asses. Lesson learned. Class dismissed. School closed. Education banished. Mankind doomed. We've lost quadrant 19 to the Bee People, all hope is lost.

Sign in to follow this