🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Pure Guava

Crossing time zones too often will cause havoc on my poor mime bones. To calm down I make hand motions like I'm putting cones around a crime zone (to protect anyone from slipping on the bloody limestone), make a sitting motion (click to read more)

Crossing time zones too often will cause havoc on my poor mime bones. To calm down I make hand motions like I'm putting cones around a crime zone (to protect anyone from slipping on the bloody limestone), make a sitting motion, pretend to plug a mic and amp into a frog (only way to get that authentic slime tone), and proceed to noiselessly rap so well it would cause the mime groupies (if such a thing existed) to make sublime groans, unable to keep their hands inches away from me until one thing leads to another, finally I'm motioning exhaustion from getting Anaheim Blown (that's getting a b.j. while wearing mouse ears), fake chewing dime scones from Thyme Throne until the magic spell is broken, sun comes up and that's when the grime is shown and all known rhymes have flown from my voiceless mouth, taking flight, climb alone  to find the planet where I'm known