🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 139 — Win a Farmhouse

Great episode this week. As usual. Congrats on the CBB TV show! For those of us Zeke McChuckles who have bypassed a television for the internet, we're very much hoping episodes will be available on laptop screens, too!

p.s. when I originally tuned in to the podcast a year ago, I thought it was called Comedy Gang Bang. Needless to say I didn't get what I came for. Still, I listen weekly. Hoping.

A year ago it was called Comedy Death-Ray Radio, so that mistake is all on you, perv!

Colin's pictures are all priceless... is there a website anywhere we can check them all out on? You should be doing official artwork for some Earwolf shows if you haven't already!

I don't know where someone was asking if it would be available on iTunes - but looks like they're doing that with Season 2 of Portlandia. So maybe? I'm not in charge of that.

I was that guy (I think -- maybe there was more than one of us). Thanks for the reply, and I'll keep my fingers crossed. I should mention that I did donate $100 to Earwolf last year, so it's not as if I'm failing to support Earwolf if CBBTV isn't available for purchase on iTunes. It's just that since I'm not a Nielsen family and I don't know any, I am hoping for another way to directly show TV executives that the show has its baked-in fanbase.

Sign in to follow this