🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Grand Moff Talkin'

Blown Away (1993)

No, not the one where Tommy Lee Jones listens to U2's Joshua Tree while making bombs.

I'm talking about the fourth and final film The Coreys made together, the Canadian Basic Instinct rip-off Blown Away.

image.png.98667dc68ddb8baed170e5dcfa3edf60.png

All I remember about this movie is that even though this movie starred the hottest young stars the early 90s had to offer going straight to the bone zone (there is a LOT of fucking in this movie), this movie was the least sexy, most creepy erotic thriller from the era. 

From IMDb

Megan, the seventeen year old daughter of a strict but wealthy businessman, falls for Rich who works at his ski resort. Megan's mother has recently died in a car accident, which she blames on her father. Is Rich so in love with Megan that he'll watch her kill her own father ?

image.png.5a9f3673186a70b1cd4e8f209bf137b6.png

I mean, it had Baywatch-era Nicole Eggert as the femme fatale and she had the look down but somehow this movie managed to make her just sad. Everyone looks coked up and phoning it in and the Coreys have lost their late 80s magic by this point. This is a perfect HDTGM candidate.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this