🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
GrahamS.

Free Trashy Movies That are Leaving VUDU! September Edition!

Here’s the list I’ve compiled of crappy looking VUDU flicks that are leaving at the end of the month. It’s not comprehensive, but it gives you a taste. Some of the selections are a part of a series that starts out with a classic (The Karate Kid) and go downhill from there. I haven’t seen a lot of these films but picked them because they sounded bonkers. I’ve provided a synopsis—from VUDU—for the especially cuckoo ones.

—Wide awake—The First film from M. Night Shyamalan!  Starring Dana Delaney, Denis Leary, Rosie O’Donnell and Robert Loggia! A fifth grader goes on a search for God after his grandfather dies. Along the way he gets into tons of trouble at Waldron Academy an all boys school. Also he is aided on his search by a sports loving nun.

All the old Karate Kid Movies including

—The Karate Kid II

—The Karate Kid III 

—the Next Karate Kid

—Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)

—Teaching Mrs. Tingle

—Roberto Benigni’s Pinocchio

—My 5 wives with Rodney Dangerfield, Andrew Dice Clay, directed by Sydney J. Furie (of Superman IV and Ladybugs fame)— It's a dream come true as real estate developer Monte Peterson inherits five wives when a valuable Utah land deal gets out of control. Monte's got much more than he bargained for with a host of young brides and a crew of gangsters on his back.

—And You Thought Your Parents Were Weird—Teenagers Josh and Max Carson spend their free time building a lovable little robot named Newman. Things get a little out of hand when Beth, Josh's beautiful girlfriend, contacts his father's spirit through a Ouija board and ends up landing him in Josh's creation. Now, Newman is about to lead the Carson family on the most fantastic adventure of their lives!

HOLY SHIT I laughed my ass off when I saw this critic’s synopsis of this film!

Brian Costello, Common Sense Media

“Dated robot comedy set against a backdrop of suicide.”

And this movie has Alan ThIcke in it!

—Seven Pounds

—Deep Blue Sea

—Spider Man 3

—Expendables1-3

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this