🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
GraemeMcRae

Is Don on the phone?

We're up to our catch phrase submission, and this one is about kids, and pets, and a situation we can all understand whether we have kids or pets or neither.  It's from a man in Cincinnati Ohio, and here's what he writes: 

Dear Scott,

This may seem to be a strange dedication request, but I'm quite sincere, and it'll mean a lot if you play it.  Recently there was a death in our family.  He was a little dog named Snuggles.  But he was most certainly a part of-- 

Let's start again.  Coming out of the theme song. Play the theme again, OK?  

Please?  

See, when you come out of that up-tempo goddamn theme song, man, it's impossible to make those transitions, and then you gotta go into somebody dying. You know, they do this to me all the time. I don't know what the hell they do it for, but God damn it if we can't come out of a slow theme song. I don't understand it. Is Don on the phone? Okay. I want a goddamn concerted effort to come out of a theme song that isn't a fucking up-tempo song every time I do a goddamn death dedication! Now make it--and I also wanna know what happened to the pictures I was supposed to see this week! This is the god--last goddamn time. I want somebody to use his fucking brain to not come out of a goddamn theme song that is--that's up-tempo and I gotta talk about a fucking dog dying!

Thank you so much for that catch phrase submission. That was submitted to us by Casey Kasem. Thank you, Casey, and welcome to the show, it's Comedy Bang-Bang...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this