🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
theworstbuddhist

Slightly Shame-Filled Self-Promotion

Hello. You may remember me from such posts as "here is some Canadian trivia related to this week's movie" or "I'm baked and I could still make a better movie than this!" You may also recall that even though I'm part of the queer community, I watch a lot (I mean, a LOT) of Hallmark-style low budget made for TV romcoms. When my also queer friend Nicole discovered this, she proposed that we do a podcast about them in a very unusual format: an advent calendar. So since late October, we have been feverishly watching, making notes, and recording episodes of A Podcast in a Queer Tree, which will air a new episode every day in December up to and including the 25th. We have something like 10 episodes left to record and I have a ton of editing left to do but we are on track to get it all done. You can check out our still-in-progress website or check out our Patreon, where the episodes will be hosted. We will have no sponsors and there is no charge to listen to the main episodes. We're basically just doing it for fun and experience and to add a little cheer to our (and hopefully your) holidays.

There is a short intro episode available if you need further convincing. Hope you enjoy. xo

PS- we also made bingo cards thanks to some maniac online who has a script that generates bingo cards. So enjoy that.

• Like 5

On 11/24/2020 at 10:54 AM, theworstbuddhist said:

Hello. You may remember me from such posts as "here is some Canadian trivia related to this week's movie" or "I'm baked and I could still make a better movie than this!" You may also recall that even though I'm part of the queer community, I watch a lot (I mean, a LOT) of Hallmark-style low budget made for TV romcoms. When my also queer friend Nicole discovered this, she proposed that we do a podcast about them in a very unusual format: an advent calendar. So since late October, we have been feverishly watching, making notes, and recording episodes of A Podcast in a Queer Tree, which will air a new episode every day in December up to and including the 25th. We have something like 10 episodes left to record and I have a ton of editing left to do but we are on track to get it all done. You can check out our still-in-progress website or check out our Patreon, where the episodes will be hosted. We will have no sponsors and there is no charge to listen to the main episodes. We're basically just doing it for fun and experience and to add a little cheer to our (and hopefully your) holidays.

There is a short intro episode available if you need further convincing. Hope you enjoy. xo

PS- we also made bingo cards thanks to some maniac online who has a script that generates bingo cards. So enjoy that.

This is a really cool idea!

• Like 1