🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Julia

James Adomian's debut album drops 8/13 on Earwolf!

Earwolf is very excited to announce that stand-up comedian James Adomian will be releasing his debut stand-up album, Low Hangin Fruit, August 13.

James has been an Earwolf favorite for years, performing popular characters (Jesse "The Body" Ventura, Paul Giamatti, Huell Howser, etc.) on podcasts like Comedy Bang! Bang! and Sklarbro Country. He was also a finalist on NBC's Last Comic Standing.

He was recently named as one of the Best New Stand-Up Comedians of 2012 by Esquire Magazine.

On his album he performs as Jesse Ventura and Gary Busey, and also talks about Facebook, Barnes & Noble, and gay villains.

James is currently touring several U.S. cities with the Comedy Bang! Bang! LIVE! Tour. Tour dates are available at: http://www.ifc.com/s...-bang-bang/tour

Low Hangin Fruit will be available for purchase for $10 at Earwolf.com on August 13.

Have you already picked the album up at one of the Comedy Bang! Bang! LIVE Tour shows? Post comments letting us know what you think!

tumblr_m83l3aoWsi1qzxru8.jpg

• Like 6

You guys are just trying to make me give you all your money, aren't you?

It's totally working.

Picked it up on Friday at the SF show. Listened to it a few times already and still laughing out loud. I'm getting weird looks on the train because of it.

This album is so damn good.. I can' even articulate how hilarious James is. If you're even 1% a fan of his character work, his stand up will knock your dick in the dirt.

Great album. It's got a little bit of everything you love Adomian for and the closer entirely deserves having a shirt made in it's honour.

• Like 1

loved it!

"James, it happens to all of us, just take the check and go home!"

This album is god damn fantastic. One of those comedy albums that I can just listen to over and over. They should write about it in the newspaper. That's right, the newspaper.

Hello,

Did anyone order the Physical copy? How long did it take to arrive? I have not received mine yet and GumRoad Support and Earwolf Contact messages have gone unanswered. I don't know if I messed up ordering or if there was a payment problem or I am expecting it too early or what. Is the Digital copy the same exact audio? I may just purchase that as well and forget about the Physical CD. Either way, I'd really like to hear this. Mr. Adomian has blown me away on his various podcast appearances.

Regards,

Pan Da

panda do you know which email addresses you used to contact Earwolf? I want to get you help, but don't wanna send you to the same place.

panda do you know which email addresses you used to contact Earwolf? I want to get you help, but don't wanna send you to the same place.

Apologies for the delayed response. I should have reported this earlier. I was e-mailed shortly after my post and taken care of swiftly. I received a re-ship a few days later (to the same address, so I'm not sure what happened with the first one). Anyway, thank you very much for the help!

As for the CD itself -- excellent! I cannot wait to hear further releases from Mr. Adomian. I find him to be a truly versatile comedian.

Kind Regards

Sign in to follow this