🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
phammd

Universal Soldier 4: Day of Reckoning (2012)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1659343/

I created an account just to recommend this movie. I really hope this post gets viewed because seriously, this movie is absolutely ridiculous. This director knows what his audience wants to see: ACTION. On top of the synopsis in the imdb link, I've written my own little review here. Even if the guys on How Did This Get Made overlook this post, I hope some of the forum members will at least check it out.

This movie reunites Van Damme with Lundgren in an insanely action packed sequel filled with everything you'd ever want in an action film: tons of fights, regenerating body parts, very low plot including insane plot twists, more fights, Van Damme in half black-face, giant muscles, and more blood than Hurricane Sandy's tampon (too soon?). The story follows a man named John (Scott Adkins) who is out for revenge for the murder of his family, and roughly every 10 minutes, John seems to find himself in another fight. Need I say more? Seriously, why are you still reading this? Find yourself a copy of this movie and watch it IMMEDIATELY!

Sign in to follow this