🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 49 — Cobra: LIVE!

I agree with Jason. There were constant rumors of people dressed up as clowns, particularly as Homey the Clown from In Living Color, attacking and abducting kids when I was about 11.

You should submit this to YO IS THIS RACIST.

I guffawed at that. Somehow, I don't think it was out of hubris, I just think Sly didn't know how "books" work.

It's a good thing that Stallone didn't start doing this earlier. I mean, with as many liberties as he's taken with the character over the course of 4 films, an animated series, and a toy line, David Morrell should thank the gods every day that he's STILL the author of "First Blood" and the creator of John Rambo.

It's a good thing that Stallone didn't start doing this earlier. I mean, with as many liberties as he's taken with the character over the course of 4 films, an animated series, and a toy line, David Morrell should thank the gods every day that he's STILL the author of "First Blood" and the creator of John Rambo.

This is awesome. Kudos PlanB

Sorry for the necrobump, but I wanted to let people know that if you want some Stallone-based humor in your earholes, you can't do better than the recent Comedy Bean Bag episode with Nick Kroll and Paul Scheer as the Stallone brothers. It's gold.

Sign in to follow this