🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Maddownpour

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Corrections

A couple of things were mentioned in the podcast that need to be cleared up, if only for the understanding of Paul, Jason, and Doug:

1) The wolves do not have to imprint on other wolves/animals. They imprint on anyone. And, once they imprint, you could say it's a way of claiming ownership. But, the idea Stephenie Meyer sets up in the book is that a wolf will be a protector for the person they imprint on. When that person gets old enough, they can choose to continue their life with the wolf or be with someone else.

2) In the books, there is at least one girl werewolf. Her name is Leah.

3) Renesmee= Renee (Bella's mom's name) + Esmee (Edward's "mom's" name)

One Omission and one correction or clarification,

The correction or clarification first, Mormons or members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints do not have child brides. Break offs from the original church like Warren Jeffs are the ones that have child brides.

To put it into movie goer terms The fugitive was a great movie but then the spin off was U.S. Marshalls which is a steaming pile of crap and would never be accepted by the original.

Finally, the blatent omission.

How did this podcast go forward without June to provide a voice for Bella? If you would have posted why there would be a delay all of us would have understood. During the next podcast in the corrections and omissions segment you need to devote a block of time for June to respond to your demonization and objectification of Bella.

After Alice shows Michael Sheen EXACTLY what would happen during the battle, why doesn't he just go "ok, now I know exactly who to go after first. Everyone kill Bella and than wreck everyone that's left" terrible ending.

• Like 1

I'm embarrassed that I have this information but Sue Clearwater is Charlie's gf. LEAH Clearwater is her daughter, Seth's sister, and I believe the first wolf Sam (pack leader) imprinted on. She was the grey wolf that saved Esmé from falling in the crumbling ground in the fight that never happened.