🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
wicka

Aeon Flux

A woman with hands for feet tells Charlize Theron she should also consider getting her feet replaced with hands, to which Charlize only replies, "I like my shoes." Later, Feethands rescues Charlize from falling onto a patch of grass that is embedded with tiny blades, telling her to "stay off the grass." The movie then immediately cuts to them walking away on the grass.

Who would have thought a movie based on the very cult late night cartoon on early 90s MTV would be a blockbuster? Also, who did Charlize owe money to in order to have to make this movie?

Based on an animated MTV series from the 90s, Aeon Flux garnered a respectable 10% on RottenTomatoes.

This one is pure gold. Things happen without explanation - in such a way that I just have no idea what the rules of this world are.

It's definitely worth a look. It's absolutely horrible.

Honestly, I think that this movie isn't really intended to be anything more than a psychedelic experience or lucid dream.

I caught this for the first time last month and it is 100% a golden choice. Everything in it is absolutely insane, the fight with feethands, the weaponised grass, the "twist", the goodyear blimp. For something that was basically a real movie based on what I heard was good source material, the actual movie is so crazy it could be a B-film.

i'm shocked that this movie hasn't gotten discussed on the show yet. this was utter crap

this dialogue is terrible, they're not even trying...

Sign in to follow this