🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 41 — McNuggets and Catalina

Good news guys! Drew watches Dance Moms! We open this episode with an ode to the best young-adult-dance-themed-reality-show on television (with a nice cameo from Earwolf co-founder Jeff Ullrich). It goes crazy from there as Drew, Brian, and Dana escape to a fantasy world of homophobic Target employees, Civil War devotees, weirdly racist parents, and the elderly. And who doesn't love a nice round of audition horror stories? Pause Hoarders and listen to Glitter in the Garbage post haste!

Good news guys! Drew watches Dance Moms! We open this episode with an ode to the best young-adult-dance-themed-reality-show on television (with a nice cameo from Earwolf co-founder Jeff Ullrich). It goes crazy from there as Drew, Brian, and Dana escape to a fantasy world of homophobic Target employees, Civil War devotees, weirdly racist parents, and the elderly. And who doesn't love a nice round of audition horror stories? Pause Hoarders and listen to Glitter in the Garbage post haste!

Thanks Drew... Your stupid show just made me spit pop on my desk. I was doing OK until she said "Whatever it is, it's upside down and dried up now".

Thanks Drew... Your stupid show just made me spit pop on my desk. I was doing OK until she said "Whatever it is, it's upside down and dried up now".

Sign in to follow this