🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Hotdingus

Ankle Biters

Some mystical force drove me to rent this movie from my local Rogers Video 6 years ago. I had no idea what I was getting into it was just a random DVD I pulled off the shelf. It's the best worst movie I've ever discovered myself.

here's the trailer

This movie teeters on the edge of being completely unwatchable. Just like in Birdemic the dialogue is very poorly recorded most of what the actors say is completely incoherent but I can't imagine what there saying is very important.

This is what the movies about (I think). There's little vampires, a magic sword that kills big vampires, and there's a big vampire trying to rescue the sword from the little vampires. That's all I got, if you can decipher more of the plot I'd love to hear about it.

I'm not going to waste your time trying to describe the most memorable scenes in this movie, you really just have to watch it.

My friend's dad owns a whole library of HDTGM-type movies. He certainly owns this, and the morning after a bachelor party, we all sat our still-drunk asses down and laughed them off. This movie is BANANAS!!

Three-feet tall, six-inch fangs

three-feet tall, six-inch fangs

Sign in to follow this