🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 314 - Tech Tech Goose

This week, comedian, writer, and actor John Ross Bowie (Speechless) joins Howard and Kulap to celebrate six years of charting! John tells of an acting coach to be reckoned with and addresses a parenting question while they count down Billboard 100’s Top 5 Songs. The gang plans a spa trip and tackles Hollywood’s casting problems during the Movie Chart, and Kulap tries to plot out Dragon Manor while Kevin’s Seduction Tunes flow during Two Charted.

I'm glad that I had forgotten the episode title by the time it came up, because that was pretty great.

• Like 3

I had no clue who John was and he was a pleasant surprise. Fit in great (seems to be a theme for guests who listen to the show) and had some good stories.

Wie and Ku were of course their delightful selves, and Rammy's gonna Ramh'nd.

• Like 2

John is a frequent Jimmy Pardo guest, and he's always a delight there, but for some reason I didn't expect him to be such a good fit here. Very funny, underrated comedic guest and Who Charted continues to be on a freakin roll

Absolutely on board with Howard's new name for Amazon "Crazy Jeff's", I'll be using that one

• Like 1

Absolutely on board with Howard's new name for Amazon "Crazy Jeff's", I'll be using that one

YES

Also, I apologize for not using "titular" in my previous post.

Sign in to follow this