Episode 41 - Casey Affleck & Viggo Mortensen Are Sad and Mad (w/ Dan Klein, Kelly Hudson)

5 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 4,352 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:10 AM

Golden Globe nominees Casey Affleck (Dan Klein) and Viggo Mortensen (Kelly Hudson) break down this year’s awards crop on a cinephilic Hard Nation! Viggo gets emotionally and physically revealing when he shows off his rows of tiny teeth, while Casey’s favorite city will surprise absolutely no one. Plus: Mark identifies strongly with Florence Foster Jenkins.
listen to my podcast trends with benefits twb.cool

#2 Bumpy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • LocationShmocation

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:25 PM

"I just punched a guy 'cause Boston." That checks out.

#3 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:53 PM

"...the female form."

"Viggo Mortensen, making the air boobies."

#4 Jon Onyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:22 PM

Boston!

#5 suburbs_lady_02134

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:41 PM

Omg, yet again.... I giggled the whole episode. Did not even notice I was doing housework. Dishwasher was magically loaded. Klein nailed the Casey Affleck impression. I love Still & Welsh. They should become, like, Stiller & Meara or Nichols & May or something. Okay, maybe they already are. This podcast hits my funny bone just right somehow. Lucky me!

#6 Auden

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:30 PM

I love Hard Nation more and more. Kudos to Mike and Paul and Dan and Kelly for being one of the few people to take Casey Affleck to task over the sexual harassment charges.
You must pay for everything in this world, one way and another. There is nothing free except the grace of God. - Mattie Ross (True Grit)

Whenever we decide that racist speech must be tolerated because of the importance of maintaining societal tolerance for all unpopular speech, we are asking blacks and other subordinated groups to bear the burden for the good of all. - Charles R. Lawrence, III

I've always known that in your heart you're a scientist first, and a Templar second. - Alan Rikkin to his daughter, Dr. Sophia Rikkin (Assassin's Creed)