🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 275 - The Best of i4h Vol. 7

The humons have voted, and here are your favorite scenes of 2016. These performances feature James Adomian, Mary Holland, Jon Gabrus, John Gemberling, Gil Ozeri, Anthony Atamanuik, Neil Casey, Pam Murphy, Ian Roberts, Sean Clements, Jessica McKenna, Zach Reino, Nicole Parker, Paul Rust, Andy Daly, Bob Dassie, Mookie Blaiklock, Seth Morris, Horatio Sanz, Shaun Diston, Adam Pally, Lauren Lapkus, Erin Whitehead, and Danielle Schneider.

I wonder why Dalton doesn't think Stephanie Allynne deserved to be credited for her appearance in this episode.

Everything with Gemberlicking and Ozeri was my highlight of the year. Anything Gabrus does is also hilarious, obviously

I wonder why Dalton doesn't think Stephanie Allynne deserved to be credited for her appearance in this episode.

Gil Ozeri was also confused with Anthony Atamanuik by Robot intro in cereal hair sketch. But also, whatever. So much good stuff in here. Truly the best podcast in the universe.

Thanks for the correction. It's been updated accordingly.

Sign in to follow this