Episode 328 - Ku's Booze Koozies

5 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton Maltz

Forum Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:42 AM

Writer and host of “Hollywood Handbook” Hayes Davenport joins Howard and Kulap this week to review his favorite fake fights. They deal with the recent chartroversy and list their top Kyles while counting down Spotify’s Top 5 US Songs, and Howard presents a spider’s quandary during the Movie Chart. Plus, they talk fresh restaurant ventures and tackle a listener question regarding theme park hacks during Two Charted.

#2 CiscoKid

Patron Saint of Forum Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:03 AM

Edit: I didn't listen all the way through, nvm

Great show! Hayes should become the third co-host of whoch

#3 Trurl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:41 PM

Wonderful ep, I suggest personalizing the music chart to keep each guest guessing, and a nice mix of genres going.
As for the summah lovefest, you can't enjoy one season without the other, it's like picking your fav color, useless on its own. It's also fundamentally wrong, because the cold is more beneficial for your body. You can have a summah in wintah, but no reverse!

#4 SaltPeanuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Locationparts unknown

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:58 PM

I got one of these pins when I was a kid. Was god trying to tell me something?

Posted Image

#5 StanSitwell

Alpaca

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:57 AM

Hayes does bring a great energy to the show, I feel like his presence makes Howard extra funny. He's always goofing off on tangents and I think that gets Howie going. He even gets 'Stard more involved in the conversation, so they should just have him on as a guest host, have him for all 3 charts

HERE HERE!!

#6 NameThatPunky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:27 PM

Fabric can be unruly.
Top Ten Punkys on the board